Monday 9 March 2015

Bobbi Brown Lip Color

Hi honeys! In the past week I've had a crazy makeup splurge and I finally got a
Bobbi Brown Lipstick.



 I've always heard great things and thought this was a great excuse to buy a new lipstick. I've fallen in love with nude colours recently and wanted to go for a slightly deeper, darker nude. The shade I went for is simply called 'brown' with a matte finish for the price of £19.50. 


The packaging is simple, sleek & shiny. The lipstick glides on beautifully, I always always use a lip brush. Plus a matching nude lip liner. 


To go with this look I used Dior Airflash foundation over the top of Yves Saint Laurent Touché Éclat foundation, for a glowy look. On my cheeks I have used a pink blush & shimmer by Dior from my Dior Chtistmas palette. On my eyes I used Clinique Lash Power Feathering mascara. Gold eyeshadow on lids by Yves Saint Laurent & liquid eyeliner IT liner by Dior. Kohl liner by Barry M for my waterline. 

Some of my other favourite nude lipsticks. 
Dior Rouge Nude 'Swan'
Dior Rouge Nude 'Charnelle'
Rouge COCO Chanel 'Sentiment'
Boots Seventeen Stay Pout Lipstick 'Just a fling' *Budget buy*
Dior Rouge Nude 'Swan' & 'Charnelle' these both have pinky tones and Swan could suit any skintone. I have previously blogged this beautiful colour. 
Or for a more deeper look Chanel have a fabulous one that I used to death called Rouge COCO in shade Sentiment. For a budget buy Boots own brand Seventeen Just a pout lipstick in shade 'Just a fling' is an amazing budget buy. Perfect if you're after a Kylie Jenner pout. 

I would to hear about some of your favourite nude colours and which brands you use. I'm always looking out to try different brands! 


Until next time. Lots of love Demi xxx
Don't forget to check out my Instagram & twitter - Instsgram: 'demiilauren' Twitter: '@demiitea'





10 comments:

  1. I want your makeup bag x just wish I had the spare penny's to have a splurge. Tulula takes all my money x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your makeup always looks gorgeous though! I have a new job starting at clinique soon in boots! You will have to come & see me! Xx

      Delete
  2. I want your makeup bag x just wish I had the spare penny's to have a splurge. Tulula takes all my money x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look gorgeous!! Lovely colour, suits you! xo

    Catherine | Pretty Little Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! So lovely for you to comment as I love looking at your Instagram you have gorgeous taste in makeup! Xx

      Delete
  4. that lippy is gorgeous! love it, and i followed you too!:) x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! Demi this look is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ever wanted to get free Instagram Followers and Likes?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete