Friday 21 November 2014

Outfit of the day - Pink & White

Hey lovelies hope you're all well! Eventhough it's winter I'm still loving light nudes & whites. My wardrobe is so full of black at the moment due to winter so I thought some white would brighten up my day! 
Here I'm wearing an adorable shirt from Topshop, I love the collars to give a cute tailored look. I've tucked it into one of my favourite styles of skirt from Missguided, I love the scuba material as it fits curves perfectly! On top I put over one of my favourite finds which is a lightweight white jacket from Primark! To add I'm wearing my staple handbag from Zara.

To add to my nude palette for quite a few months now I have been wearing nude & light pink lips. I feel it can brighten my face a little more than red lipstick & I am
addicted! Below I'm wearing a mixture of two lipsticks, on the base I'm wearing YSL kiss & blush & over the top I'm wearing Collection 2000 Deluxe range.

Here I'm wearing one of my favourite nudes which is by 17 brand in boots called 'just a fling'. I love this colour I find it the perfect nude & it's matte. It stays on mostly all day which is great for the small price tag. Here I'm also wearing my favourite gilet from Topshop. A gilet is one of my ultimate winter staples for me, faux fur can give instant glam to any outfit! 
                
I would love to know what you like to add to your winter wardrobe to make you feel brighter if it be hair, beauty or make up! 
               Until next time lots of love 
                               Demi xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment