Thursday 26 June 2014

Summer Vintage Style

I recently got contacted by a lovely lady called Anna who works for 3. Anna asked me if i could create a blog post mixing fashion with phone accsessories, in this case a phone case for my iphone 5S. I thought what a great idea. I love getting attention for having a pretty phone case & even better when it matches my outfit! I chose a beautiful mint polka dot phone case which matches my outfit of choice perfectly! 

Floral Bralet from Missguided
Bag River Island


I decided to go for a summer 1950s inspired style for this outfit! I love this floral bralet from Missguided & put it with my favourite skirt of the moment from Topshop. I adore full skirts, they give a 1950s vibe which is so me! To add some height I'm wearing a pair of gorgeous white heels called 'Looker' from Topshop. My purple fluffy bag is from River Island which matches just lovely with my phone case!





I would love to see if any of you match up any of your phone accessories with your outfits. This is something i will be trying again!
Lots of love Demi xxx





1 comments:

  1. Who will not like the matching-phone-accessories! Thanks for such kind of arrangement!
    Mobile Phone Accessories

    ReplyDelete