Saturday 29 March 2014

Payday Haul March

After a good month working, it's always an absolute treat to have a good shopping spree. I always try my best to stick to my carefully prepared shopping list, which is at least twenty items long! Recently I've much preferred spending more money on luxury make up items, I'm a sucker for the packaging. This month I treated myself to Chanel's 'Poudre Universelle Libre' - Natural loose powder. I'm always having such a tough time finding a powder to not clog my skin & to match my skin tone. After reading such great reviews I had to give this a try, a full review will be written when I've tested this beauty out! 




(Top-Topshop £10, Skirt- H&M £9.99, Bag- Topshop £18, Chanel loose powder £36, False Eyelashes £1) 

Each payday I always have a night out with my friends so of course I love to buy a new outfit each time! I'm in love with the colour pink right now & I couldn't deny the very pretty pink flippy skirt from H&M for just £9.99 from their new collection. To match on top I finally got a black cropped bardot top from Topshop for £10. I have been after a bardot crop top for a long while, I imagine it to look divine with a pair of gingham trousers for a sweet 1950s look. I also got myself an adorable clutch from Topshop which I feel like wearing everyday in a Carrie Bradshaw style. Lastly I picked myself up a pair of false eyelashes from Poundland & I'm actually very excited to try them out as they have a great length to them! Posts will be coming of me wearing these outfits & my opinions on the products so keep your eyes peeled my loves! I would love to see some of your payday goodies! Have a lovely weekend, lots of love Demi xxx


1 comments:

  1. I also do this kind of shopping on my paydays! A few days ago I did some online shopping on mrp.com (I always find retro inspired clothes at the most affordable price there) - I bought a crop top and a skirt too! I'll be waiting for the Chanel review and I'm so glad you're back, I adore your blog!

    ReplyDelete