Friday 13 March 2015

Tom Ford Lip Colour

Hi honeys! It's always so exciting to go shopping in other towns or cities, as there are always different makeup brands available! I was so happy to see Norwich has a small counter selling Tom Ford fragrance, lipstick and nail varnishes in Jarrolds. I had been dying to try a Tom Ford lipstick for ages just because they look so beautiful! 


The shade I went for is called 'Bruised Plum' with a matte texture. I love plums at the moment as I feel they bring at the green in my hazel eyes. The packaging is so impressive & looks so great to just whip out to reapply. The application is very easy with a smooth silky feel. I never post a product that I don't love. This will always be my special lipstick. 


This lipstick makes my lips look full which is fabulous as I feel some darker colours make my lips look thinner. I feel so pouty! The colour is long lasting & keeps impact all day long! Love love love it! 


Until next time lots of love Demi! Don't forget to check me out on Instagram 'demiilauren' for more makeup updates & pics xxx 





0 comments:

Post a Comment