Monday 14 July 2014

Outfit Post featuring Red Label

Hello my loves, I hope you all had a great weekend. Finally today the weather seems to be improving & here i have a great outfit to fit in perfectly with the sunshine!

Two Piece Yellow co-ord from Red Label 
Bag Topshop
Shoes Topshop




Instantly when i saw Red Label upload this co-ord on Instagram i knew i had to have it! I absolutely love co-ord's, i could have a wardrobe full of them. To me they give off a 1950's feel & they always look super cute. I dressed this for a going out night time look with my favourite heels at the moment from Topshop & my large clutch. If i was to wear this in the day i would wear a cute pair of flatforms & a bomber jacket. Quality wise this co-ord is amazing for the price at just £16.99, it fits lovely & is a great material. Overall I'm so impressed, plus i will be mixing & matching the top & skirt!
Makeup wise I'm wearing my new favourite lipstick by a Dior which is a light purple. I will be posting in the week on how to wear purple lipstick in summer!
Have a lovely week. For more updates please check my instagram ''demiilauren''
Demi xxx



1 comments:

  1. What a lovely outfit, I am a fan!! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete